There’s More to Tax than Filing Returns
Tax return preparation involves looking at the world facing backward. The numbers on your return are only affected by what you did last year.
But making sure you pay as little tax as legally possible involves planning for this year and the years to come. And that planning must be based on a robust understanding of how one of the most complex systems of law in existence applies to you.
That’s Why I do it Differently
Instead of simply slapping a tax return together and sending you on your way, I make sure you take full advantage of all tax-saving opportunities and avoid the pitfalls that are all too easy to slip into.
And in addition to helping with tax matters, I can also help you with the complex legal structuring and banking issues that expat entrepreneurs often face.
Services for expat Entrepreneurs
I provide a full tax planning and compliance solution for expat entrepreneurs, including:
- assisting in the preparation of your US federal income tax return and any required Foreign Bank Account Report,
- keeping you in compliance with all other applicable US tax disclosure requirements,
- making sure you take advantage of all possible tax saving opportunities, and
- providing all the tax advice you need throughout the year, with no cap on the number of questions you can ask or consultation hours (or anything else).
And that’s just the tax-related stuff. I can also:
- determine the best legal structure for your particular situation,
- help you create that legal structure (by working and coordinating with registered agents, banks, and others),
- assist in opening bank accounts without you being required to appear in person,
- help you create or migrate business accounts and properly complete tax interviews (e.g., for Amazon, app sales platforms, affiliate networks, ad networks, etc.),
- assist in transitioning your business from your old legal structure to your new legal structure, and
- otherwise provide assistance and advice as your business grows and develops.
More on my philosophy
I’m no Socrates or anything, but I do have ideas about life and how to live it when it comes to improving your tax situation.
These articles show how I operate and think about these issues:
- Expat Tax Isn’t Something You Do Once a Year
- Why You Should Run Away from a Free Initial Consultation
- Moving Abroad? Time for a New US Tax Advisor
- Are You Looking for Tax Advice in all the Wrong Places?
Let’s Get Started
If you’re ready to get started, let’s talk so I can answer your initial tax and legal structuring questions and make sure you’re paying as little tax as legally possible. CLICK HERE to schedule a consultation.