As a follow-up to the last episode (which discussed how US tax works for expat entrepreneurs), this episode discusses the exact legal structure through which my clients and course students operate their location-independent business.
After this episode, you’ll know all about:
- The exact legal structure you can use to save a ton of tax on your business income while traveling the globe;
- The best way to get started in getting this legal structure all set up; and
- Which state was the first to invent the “limited liability company” form of legal entity.
Articles that discuss topics touched on in this episode:
- Want to Form a Hong Kong Company? Read this First
- Case Study: Turning $2,000 into $25,000 (or more) Every Single Year
- Why You Should Run Away from a Free Initial Consultation
Send me your thoughts on this episode (and any questions you’d like covered on a future episode) by clicking here.
Like this article? Click here to stay informed on the latest tax topics for Americans who live or invest abroad.