GUIDING YOU THROUGH THE MINEFIELD
US tax is one of the most complicated bodies of law in existence, and the international aspects are probably its most complicated part. The rules here are intricate and complex, and even seemingly minor factual changes in a situation can result in drastic changes to the US tax consequences.
Getting it wrong can have far-reaching results—including paying unnecessary tax or risking penalties for missed disclosure obligations.
Figuring out how the law applies to your situation is not a do-it-yourself project. You need help.
I Do Things Differently
Most tax attorneys don’t bother taking on a new client just so they can bill a single hour (or less). However, I understand that sometimes you just need a little bit of expert guidance.
You need an expert to answer your specific questions without all the hassle usually associated with hiring an attorney.
In just one conversation, typically lasting either a half-hour or an hour, I can answer your questions and let you know the best way forward.
People I frequently help include:
- New expats (and those considering becoming expats) looking to understand how US tax applies to their new life abroad;
- Long-term expats determining how to catch up on years of unfiled tax returns;
- Expat entrepreneurs looking to structure their business to minimize US tax as much as legally possible;
- Expats transitioning back to the US after many years abroad;
- Expats who are considering renouncing US citizenship;
- Expats who want to learn more about saving and investing for retirement;
- Non-US persons who sell products into the US (typically using Amazon FBA) or planning a move to the US (i.e., “pre-immigration planning”);
- US residents looking to invest offshore for diversification and asset protection benefits; and
- US residents looking to move their IRA offshore.
Email Recap after the call
For one-hour calls, I’ll send you an email that recaps everything we discussed, either the same day as our call or the day after. So, you’ll get the full low-down on your situation in writing, very soon after our discussion.
LET’S GET STARTED
CLICK HERE to schedule a consultation. The online calendar system will walk you through the easy scheduling and payment process.
I’m not trying to get rich one consultation at a time–the goal here really is just to provide an easy way for you to get expert advice on your issue.
So, if you aren’t completely satisfied, let me know right after our call and you’ll get a quick no-questions-asked refund.
CLICK HERE to schedule a consultation.