Welcome to the very first episode of the podcast, and thanks for jumping in on the ground floor!
This episode first covers some general goals/features of the podcast as a whole, and then I discuss my background a bit. We then dive right into the basics of US tax for Americans living abroad.
After this episode, you’ll know all about:
- The emotional/psychological effects of Chicago weather;
- The behavior modification effects of my wife in a bikini; and
- What expat tax has in common with camels and aggressive trinket peddlers.
Articles that discuss topics touched on in this episode:
- Are You Looking for Advice in All the Wrong Places?
- How to Structure your Non-US Business or Profession
Listen on iTunes by clicking here.
Send me your thoughts on this episode (and any questions you’d like covered on a future episode) by clicking here.
Download this FREE REPORT to discover common (and costly) expat tax myths.
Want to know more? The Tax-Savvy Expat courses teach you everything you need to know about expat tax.