In the final episode of the “Putting it All Together” series, we take a look at how US tax works for expat and digital nomad entrepreneurs (i.e., people who own a business that involves selling something other than their own services).
After this episode, you’ll know all about:
- Why every expat should consider being an entrepreneur and every entrepreneur should consider being an expat;
- How filing one piece of paper with the IRS can make a huge difference in the tax consequences of running your yoga studio in Australia; and
- How digital nomads can pay as little tax as legally possible on their business income.
Articles that discuss topics touched on in this episode:
- How to Structure your Non-US Business or Profession
- Case Study: Turning $2,000 into $25,000 (or more) Every Single Year
- Amazon FBA Sellers: Your Legal Structure Probably Sucks
- Automatically Make More Money from your Blog or Podcast
Send me your thoughts on this episode (and any questions you’d like covered on a future episode) by clicking here.
Like this article? Click here to stay informed on the latest tax topics for global individuals who live or invest abroad.